Translate

Friday 14 November 2014

November 10-14

    The majority of our class time this week was spent on our Biography assignment that was posted below. I have been very happy with the effort put forward by the grade 7 class and am looking forward to the final products coming in on Monday. I think that the novel really sparked the students' interest and made researching these famous figures exciting. 

   On November 11th all of the students at St. Joseph participated in a Remembrance Day ceremony. It was very well done and the students were all very quiet and respectful as they watched. One of the teachers organized a slide show of family members of St. Joseph students and staff who had been in the military. My husbands Grandfather was in the slide show and I was impressed with how many students came up to me after and asked me about the "Sutherland" picture they saw on the screen. 

                    Poppy Pictures Gallery
 NEXT WEEK:

1. Biography Assignments completed on Monday and presented to
    the class. 
2. After school chat on TUESDAY NOVEMBER 18th until
    approximately 3:30. 
3. Moving on to Short Story Unit